Abhilashi University aims to impart quality education to its students by applying modern scientific techniques. University follows CBCS and Semester System (Annual System for BAMS, BPT and Diploma in Pharmacy) for teaching and evaluation. Each semester of study has minimum requirement of attendance and pass percentages in theory and practical examinations. Each course is defined in terms of credit hours for lectures, tutorials and practical classes. A student is registered to each course in the beginning of the programme. The duration of the course is given under the respective faculty. Each semester will have mid-term and end-term semester examinations. Admission will be based on National Level/State Level Entrance Tests, Combined Entrance Test (AUCET) and on the basis of marks in qualifying examination.
Documents required at the time of Admission :
The following certificates/documents (self attested by the candidate) be submitted along with the admission form:
- Three passport size photographs.
- Matriculation certificate.
- 10+2 Examination pass certificate.
- Detailed marks sheets of all semester of graduation in case student is seeking admission in post graduation programme.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Original Character certificate from institution last attended. In case there is a gap in studies character certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDO (C) of the area.
- Original Migration Certificate. In case it is not available at the time of admission then the student may submit it within one year failing which result of third semester will not be declared.
- An affidavit in case there is a gap in studies.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Low income group candidate may submit income certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDO (C) for scholarship.